Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:00:05 -0000, John Williamson wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:

And what is wrong with going at a faster speed? Then he won't need to
tailgate you.

Most tailgaters are of the aggressive mentality that believes that they
must pass the car in front no matter how fast it goes. Even if I am
travelling at their speed limit for that road, many idiots tailgate and
try to pass me.

If they have caught up with you, it is clear that they must have been travelling faster.

They tailgate because they are thickos who do not have any patience, and
I normally catch them up at the next set of lights, or on one occasion,
when they've put it in the hedge due to the ice that I've noticed and
they haven't. I paused, checked they weren't hurt, and drove on, quietly
chuckling to myself

Never happened to someone passing me, you probably annoyed them so much when they were stuck behind you that they were paying less attention.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Football is a bunch of millionaires ruining a lawn -- Charlie Brooker