Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT Microwave Schematics

wrote in message ...

snip

It is 2 years old and stone dead. At first I thought it was a blown
breaker. After I eliminated that possibility I opened it up and
checked the 20 amp fuse. i need a schematic to continue. My wife
needs a working microwave so I will probably spend the money and pick
up a new one. I have other problems that are a lot other things that
are more important in my life.

Mine had the same symptoms, there was a few thermal fuses inside the
cabinet, one was blown. I measured ohms starting with the cord, followed
through the wires on the inside and was lead to the thermal fuse. The
thermal fuse that was bad on mine was toward the top of the enclosure. I
was about the buy a new microwave but found the problem right before heading
to the store.

RogerN