Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Microwave Schematics

On 2012-11-29, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 22:07:33 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
wrote:

[ ... ]

What's it doing wrong?

It is 2 years old and stone dead. At first I thought it was a blown
breaker. After I eliminated that possibility I opened it up and
checked the 20 amp fuse. i need a schematic to continue. My wife
needs a working microwave so I will probably spend the money and pick
up a new one. I have other problems that are a lot other things that
are more important in my life.

So -- you have it open. Look on the various sheet metal inside
for a small envelope (dark paper, IIRC) stuck in place. This contains
the schematic folded up small. (Or at least did on mine. :-) IIRC, it
was on the top surface of the deck to which the klystron was mounted,
which formed the roof of the microwave chamber.

The paper is thin, and rather brittle so be careful as you
unfold it -- and ideally photocopy it with a magnification option as
soon as possible to give you something large enough to work from -- then
fold it back and put it back in the envelope.

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564