Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default AC Cap Dropper DC Power Supply

On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:09:30 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:17:10 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 14:17:17 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

I suspect that JT never got a c-dropper circuit that works. His first
two tries were duds.

He's not very good once he gets off-chip.

---
Methinks if push came to shove he'd make inroads into your world which
you couldn't possibly make into his.

Well, I don't design chips. But, from what I've seen of his off-chip
design, I'm not very worried.

---
I don't think he's interested in your turf, but, since you don't know
how to design chips and he knows how to design circuits, that puts you
at a loss.
---

But that's really neither here nor there, since what's being discussed
is, ostensibly, your gobbledygook and your niggardly refusal to take
responsibility for your errors while trying to get off the hook by
damning others' as being worse than yours.

What you call "errors" are mostly philosophical word play.

---
Hardly.

I've called you to task, defined the parameters to which you refuse to
respond, and asked you to explain the inconsistencies in your
rhetoric, and yet you respond with silly dodges like:

---
I design electronics.
---

You don't, really.

All you do is take what's readily available and assemble it into
packages which you sell.

--
JF