Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Microwave Schematics

wrote:
I have a defective out of warranty GE Microwave. Model WES1452SP1SS
Serial MS900938B. I am looking for the factory repair manual, if it
exists. Does anyone have this document or can you point me to a
information source? A new one is $100 at wallyworld so I will not pay
to have this one fixed.

Assuming a service guide exists for made in china stuff like that is
asking alot.

What's it doing wrong?

microwaves here at work seem to all last no longer than 1 year. They
usually die by catching on fire from food arcing over, so that is
technically user abuse, so it's hard to blame the kids that put them
together.

the sheet metal they use these days is unbelievable thin, crappy and sharp
though.