Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Champ[_2_] Andy Champ[_2_] is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On 27/11/2012 20:34, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Firstly, I've never seen a supermarket with a hill step enough to make a
trolley go faster than 1-2mph.

Secondly, I wouldn't fix a dent. I'm not one of those scammers who
tries to get £100s of someone's insurance to replace a whole wing just
cause of a dent.

One near us has 20ft drop over the car park. Take a 100kG trolley and
let it build up speed over that - it has no trouble in bending door hard
enough so they don't work, or smashing lights.

I rarely go there, but always try to park at the top.

Paint incidentally isn't just for pretty. It's mostly to keep the rust
at bay.

Andy