Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone Dave Balderstone is offline

Default Ping Robotoy - wRec'er's - please read and react

In article , Swingman
wrote:

On 11/28/2012 7:04 AM, Dave wrote:

Hey buddy, haven't seen any messages from you lately.
You still with us?

As some of you are aware, Robatoy is valiantly battling a serious
illness and was hospitalized, hopefully temporarily, yesterday:

quote
... (For those family and friends from afar that are wanting to send a
card, if you go the hospital's website ...

www.bluewaterhealth.ca

... on the left hand side there is a link 'send an e-card to a patient'.
You fill in the info and volunteer services print off the actual card
with your personalized message and hand-deliver it. Info needed is
department:

MedT, Room # N.4.048). Our love & blessings to you all. Xo

/quote

I'm sure Rob (Sekeris) would be tickled like to hear from us here on the
wRec.

Thanks for the update and info, Karl.

--
I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I
like fishing because itıs the one thing I can think of that probably doesnıt. *