Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

"Lieutenant Scott" wrote in message
newsp.wofyi2wjytk5n5@i7-940...
On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:43:41 -0000, tim.....
wrote:

"Lieutenant Scott" wrote in message
newsp.woee2icpytk5n5@i7-940...

Tesco tried to give me a stupid clubcard on a keyring instead of the
sensible credit card shaped ones. I don't go there any more.

That seems a bit of an excessive response

The system does not work. The barcode rubs off the card with the keys in
my pocket. The first time it happened I phoned up the helpline (they
can't even re-issue them in store!) and got nothing. I phoned them AGAIN,
and eventually got one after a further 3 weeks wait. I threw it in the
bin and used a shop without stupid voucher systems. Hey Tesco, here's a
clue, simply LOWER THE ORIGINAL PRICE, instead of ****ing us around making
us buy things we don't want to collect these stupid points.

For most stuff they price match the majors anyway.

If they stopped giving the points they wouldn't lower prices.

tim