Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 13:20:01 -0000, dennis@home wrote:

On 28/11/2012 12:25, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

You wouldn't have been doing 20 mph if it were me as I would have
stopped and explained to you why it is necessary to get slower when you
are being tailgated (or maybe just I would let your tyre down).

And when you stopped he would have simply driven round you.
The arsehole is the one holding someone up, not the tailgater.
What makes you think just because you are a slow **** that you have the
right to make everyone else go at your speed?

You have to drive safely, you can't do that when an aresole is
tailgating you and maintain a reasonable speed.
So tailgaters slow the traffic down.
Anyone with common sense would understand that.

So ignore the tailgater and go at the speed you would have done anyway. If he crashes it's his problem.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

You can't please everyone. But it IS possible to **** 'em ALL off at the same time.