Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default Texas 85 mph - Don't work well with ... snow?

On 11-27-2012 12:53, Harry K wrote:
So far all you have produced to back up your "theory" is "I believe
that..." type of stuff, nor cites, not even very good logic.

What I have

1. makes sense with minimal understanding of physics

2, foiled attempts to prove it wrong

I'll take the word of experts over one persons personal opinion.

No skin off my nose, but "Experts" ? A car owners manual that says
"Don't do this" without offering any reason? What is the name of the
expert who wrote it--I want to check his credentials. Oh, no name. Hmmm.

They may be right--but I have learned in researching a lot of things
that there are plenty of "experts" just making stuff up and a lot more
quoting what was made up.

"Fat causes heart attacks. Forward to all your friends"

"Salt raises blood pressure. Tell everybody"

If I haven't tested it or seen evidence that someone has, I'm very slow
to believe it. Especially when it contradicts simple physics,
mechanics, electronics, etc.

If I had a dollar for every time someone proclaimed something is
impossible after I had already done it. .....

--
Wes Groleau

There are more Baroque musicians than any other kind.