Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 03:48:49 -0800, whisky-dave wrote:

On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 11:35:49 AM UTC, Scion wrote:
Arfa Daily spake thus:

My son got a ticket sent to him as a result of one of those. He
entered

the car park by one entrance, and left by another.

There's the problem. Had he left by an *exit* he would have been OK :-)

I have the same approach with my students, when I see them strugging to
pull the door open I say if you read the instructions on the door which
says "push" it'll be easier to open :-) hours of fun

Same with my students!

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org