Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:18:35 -0000, Andy Champ wrote:

On 27/11/2012 19:49, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
And the most you'll get is a scratch, it's not like your car is made of
glass.

A trolley full of shopping running down a hill can make quite a big
dent. Which BTW is probably cheaper to fix than a scratch.

Firstly, I've never seen a supermarket with a hill step enough to make a trolley go faster than 1-2mph.

Secondly, I wouldn't fix a dent. I'm not one of those scammers who tries to get £100s of someone's insurance to replace a whole wing just cause of a dent.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

My penis is 12 inches long, but I don't use it as a rule.