Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 18:54:12 -0000, charles wrote:

In article op.wof3c81tytk5n5@i7-940,
Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:09:29 -0000, Man at B&Q wrote:

On Nov 27, 1:03 pm, "Lieutenant Scott" wrote:
On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 07:53:22 -0000, dennis@home wrote:
On 26/11/2012 23:42, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Considering an old woman got done for speeding while being scared of a
lorry tailgating her, yes they probably would.

Its stupid to speed up if you are being tailgated.

You tailgate me and I will slow down.

And I would just ignore the tailgater, or allow him to pass.

The slowing down is to allow him to pass. If neccessary I will slow to
complete stop until the ****wit is out of harms way in fromt of me.

He is tailgating you BECAUSE you are going bloody slow.

Moost lilkely you are being tailgated by someone who is impatient. If I'm
doing 70mph in the outside lane and someone has come up fast beind me, I'll
pull over when I've finished overtaking the vehicles on the inner lane.

Same here, unless I'm overtaking about 20 vehicles and going to take a while, then I'll pop in after half of them while he gets past.

I was thinking more of non-motorways though.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

FREE ONE DOLLAR BILLS!
(Please send $4.95 to cover posting and handling)