Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:53:28 -0000, tim..... wrote:

"Lieutenant Scott" wrote in message
newsp.woedq31iytk5n5@i7-940...
On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 20:09:23 -0000, Dave Liquorice
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 18:26:35 -0000, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

You can. It is sometimes easier to just write a nice polite letter.

Quite, but some people are just confrontational ****s.

As far as I know, they aren't allowed to fine you anyway? So just
ignoring them completely should work fine.

I suspect a "fine" has a specfic legal meaning and the parking co's won't
be issuing a fine but a leving the charge as per the contract you accept
by parking ...

Which they cannot enforce.

As a matter of principle you are wrong.

As to the point at issue here (parking at the hotel) you may be correct

All I know is many people who got fines form motorway service station car parks threw the letters away and never got taken to court.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Why is Bin Laden like a pair of tights?