Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:09:29 -0000, Man at B&Q wrote:

On Nov 27, 1:03 pm, "Lieutenant Scott" wrote:
On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 07:53:22 -0000, dennis@home wrote:
On 26/11/2012 23:42, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Considering an old woman got done for speeding while being scared of a
lorry tailgating her, yes they probably would.

Its stupid to speed up if you are being tailgated.

You tailgate me and I will slow down.

And I would just ignore the tailgater, or allow him to pass.

The slowing down is to allow him to pass. If neccessary I will slow to
complete stop until the ****wit is out of harms way in fromt of me.

He is tailgating you BECAUSE you are going bloody slow.

If someone tailgates me, I feel guilty for holding him up, as I am obviously in a slower vehicle.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

If I were two faced, would I be wearing this one?