Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

whisky-dave wrote:

On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 11:35:49 AM UTC, Scion wrote:
Arfa Daily spake thus:

My son got a ticket sent to him as a result of one of those. He entered

the car park by one entrance, and left by another.

There's the problem. Had he left by an *exit* he would have been OK :-)

I have the same approach with my students, when I see them strugging to pull the door open I say if you read the instructions on the door which says "push" it'll be easier to open :-) hours of fun

You'll find them in difficulties when faced with a lift then. ;-)

--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.