Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default Our monarch 10ee relay drops out 1 minute after puching the control ON button

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:18:02 +0000, tmackinator
wrote:

Our monarch 10ee relay drops out 1 minute after puching the control ON button.
Any suggestions on what to look at?-TM

You'll need to be more specific about which control you have. There
are motor/generator, thyratron, and solid state controls. And several
variations among those. The "modular" thyratron controls have two 1
minute timers, but I'm reluctant to spend time with the schematic
without knowing if I'm looking at the right one.

--
Ned Simmons