Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 21:13:41 -0000, John Williamson wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 20:51:14 -0000, John Williamson
wrote:

SteveW wrote:
On 26/11/2012 11:46, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:04:27 -0000, Huge
wrote:

The Aldi here is fine. Apart from remembering the ****ing pound coin
for the trolley.

A 20 cents (Euro) works fine and as you can't spend it here, you don't
find that you're suddenly without. At only 20c, you can keep a few
spares in the car, just in case you lose one too.

Or you can get a keyring with a token of the right size in it from some
shops here, and any big supermarket in France. They cost just a bit more
than a Euro each, but you're guaranteed to have it with you, if it's on
your car key ring.

I don't want my car keys hanging off the trolley, they'd probably end up
getting lost when the keyring breaks or comes undone.

Shakes head The token is held in a recess in the fob. If you read what
I wrote rather than what you think I wrote, "the key ring has a token of
the right size in it". I did not write "The key fob is the token"

I didn't know how exact you were being. The only ones I've heard of are basically a fake pound coin with a string (well steel string) on it to attach it to the key ring.

So your one just means I'd lose the bloody token when it came out by mistake when driving or carrying the keys.

I'll stick to supermarkets that don't require you to rent the trolleys.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

5 Brits were injured last year in accidents involving out of control Scalextric cars.