Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 20:55:20 -0000, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

you're guaranteed to have it with you, if it's on your car key ring.

I don't want my car keys hanging off the trolley, they'd probably end
up getting lost when the keyring breaks or comes undone.

Prat, what don't you under stand about "token"? It's a disc with a hole
in it and clip that has ring to attach it to a key ring.

http://onestop-key-rings.co.uk/image...y-key-ring.jpg

Doesn't help when you send daughter off to return trolley and she doesn't
retrive the token and as I generally avoid stores that have this stupid
system forget to ask for it back...

--
Cheers
Dave.