Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car: battery charger, jump starter, tyre pump.....recommendations please.

In article ,
mark wrote:
I am looking for one of those all in one: charger, starter, tyre pump
thingies. I don't know the proper name.

Recommendations please.

I've not seen one that is a charger too - the one supplied with the pack
is usually just a wall wart for charging its internal battery.

I have one bought from Lidl many years ago. It long since ceased being any
use to actually start a car - it can't deliver high current any more - but
still works just fine as a tyre compressor, and holds the battery charge
well. And I suspect pretty all of them will be the same - only a limited
number of starts before the battery is knackered.

--
*Money isn't everything, but it sure keeps the kids in touch.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.