Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jonathan Jonathan is offline

Default OT Indian Postal Service

On Nov 26, 10:40*am, " wrote:
For all our grumbles about the UK postal system, it does mostly work, and has very little dishonesty/theft.

I was mildly shocked when I discovered the level of dishonesty/theft in both the Bermuda postal service and their customs inspections.

I sent a cheque for £400 to my bank that was intercepted and changed
to £1400 and paid into someone else's account. I don't know if that
was the PO or someone at my bank. It was marked payee only and you
would think the money laundering rules would make it hard to open an
account with my name elsewhere.

Jonathan