Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K[_2_] Harry K[_2_] is offline

Default Texas 85 mph - Don't work well with fog

On Nov 25, 9:49*am, Vic Smith wrote:
On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 08:33:24 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

You are in dense fog and will wait for an exit? *Not me, I will be as
far off the road as I can get (withoing reason) as soon as I can find
the edge of the highway.

There's no easy answer if you can't see where you're going, unless you
really know the road.
Plenty of interstates have steep drop-offs past the edge.
Am I driving into a river?
I'm sure that many won't leave the road for that reason.
And with drainage at the sides, you're probably looking at a tow and
maybe some repairs.
If it came to it, I'd probably go left into the median. *But hell, you
can't see that either.

Exactly but I'd rather smash up my car than have it smashed between
two other vehicles.
Tow bills are cheap over hospital bills.

Harry K