Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Washing machines: any routine maint. I should do?++

On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 20:49:42 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 11/25/2012 8:36 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 10:54:19 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

It's working fine, but I wonder if there is something like a 30,000 miles checkup I should do? It's 10 years old and does about 3 loads a week.

Fix it when it when it breaks. Not one second before hand.

There's an interesting story from MSN Money about dying industries. It
states that people are replacing major appliances when they fail instead
of having them repaired. O_o

http://money.msn.com/how-to-invest/5...ing-industries

http://tinyurl.com/c5sxpf8

TDD

Sounds like a good reason to invest in Hot sauce.