Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_6_] Graham.[_6_] is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 15:08:13 +0000 (UTC), Steve Firth
wrote:

"Arfa Daily" wrote:
Yes, I know I've had a bitch on here before about DIY headlight repairs,
but I swear it's getting worse year on year.

I have to agree with you. It's also not helped by the general "can't give a
toss" attitude of the majority of drivers who think that unless they drive
around with fog lamps and main beam that their manhood will shrivel. It's
fairly common on country roads to be followed by some duck who refuses to
dip his headlights.

As to bulb maintenance you're right again. In any queue of ten vehicles at
least two will have one or more bulbs out. At least one will have bulbs in
but probably upside down.

The ubiquitous 5/21 watt tail/stoplight can often be forced into its
holder arse about-face

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%