Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 22:31:03 -0000, Andy Burns wrote:

Dave Liquorice wrote:

Many car parks now have ANPR cameras on entrance and exit. Stay more than
the X free hours allowed and they send the registered keeper a parking
notice.

At the Aldi here you have to type your reg number into a terminal near
the tills, otherwise you get charged regardless of how long you stay.

That would cause me not to shop at Aldi.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

"You, you, and you ... panic. The rest of you, come with me." - U.S. Marine Corp Gunnery Sgt.