Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] missingchild@brainchampagne.com is offline

Default New regs to make furnace replacement more expensive

On Sunday, November 25, 2012 8:53:25 AM UTC-5, HeyBub wrote:
SRN wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message

m...

wrote:

Arrant nonsense. The higher the demand, the lower the price. That is

if the government stays out of the way.

No, that is utter nonsense and violates the law of supply & demand.

The higher the SUPPLY, with a constant demand, the LOWER the price.

You're right - I phrased that inelegantly.

I should have said "The higher the demand, the greater the supply which will

drive down prices.

Still totally wrong. Especially with something like energy which has limited supply and extracting more from the ground drives prices way up.