Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Texas 85 mph - Don't work well with fog

On 11/24/2012 10:35 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 20:35:28 -0500, wrote:

Around here if they don't "get a concept" pretty quickly they are
not driving very long - we get enough slick, icy, snowy roads and fog
in the average winter to take a fair number off the road within the
first few weeks of winter.

A few years ago I was on my way to work and saw flashing lights ahead.
Turned out to be a woman off the road. Fortunately, it was just grass
and easily towed out. Going home that night, I aw her again. . . off
the road.

Some people should just stay home when it snows.

Or get themselves a tracked vehicle. ^_^

http://www.americantracktruck.com/up...ally%20Car.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/c7vy6co

http://www.americantracktruck.com/

http://www.trucktracks.com/