Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default Texas 85 mph - Don't work well with fog

Per Stormin Mormon:
Both times I'm thinking about, I made the mistake
of trying to drive a "little" faster, and I was the one
who landed, backwards, on the guard rail.

In my case, what momentarily confused me was that I was not
trying to drive faster. In fact, I was paying close attention to
not varying the power at all (to avoid loosing traction).

What got me was that the road's grade had increased very slightly
and I was apparently close to the edge of adhesion to begin with.
--
Pete Cresswell