Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Texas 85 mph - Don't work well with fog

I've had twice when I'd been crawling up hill,
in snow and ice. Someone comes flying past me,
and I say "must be safe to go faster". I push
the gas a little harder, and spin out.

Drive exceeds traction. Oops.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"(PeteCresswell)" wrote in message

Problems I've had were on long gradual ascents.

At some point in the increasing grade, the load on the drive
tires exceeds their traction and they start to spin.

Not a big deal once you figure out what's going on, but the first
time the vehicle starts slewing side-to-side for no apparent
reason, there's a "WTF?" moment.
--
Pete Cresswell