Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Texas 85 mph - Don't work well with fog

On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 23:58:34 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 17:08:22 -0600, wrote:

A good driver will pull on the shoulder and park when the fog gets as
bad as it did in Texas. I'd rather lose a few hours, than get killed or
my car wrecked. Then again, when the fog is that bad, I avoid getting
on a freeway, or get off the nearest ramp when it begins. Some drivers
have no brains.

Only stupid drivers would park on the side of the road and become a
target. Smart drivers will take the exit ramp and get to a safe
place.

That's fine if you can see to GET to the exit. You need a good GPS to
tell you if there is one close when you can't see 10 feet in any
direction.