Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Tektronix 76XX series question + parting out

I have two 7B50s, which are single time base. Can the 7603 mainframe take two and using say "ALT" mode have dual time bese ? I rally haven't looked into it but I will.

Anyway, I am going to part out a 7613. I inherited it with a fried PS, and I can't be sure there is not a short in the mainframe. This is a mesh CRT storage unit so the CRT is worth more than some houses. Of course that is not what I am charging, but be aware that it is a strong CRT and has no burn at all.

I also likely to part out my 561. I know it needs caps, or almost know. It has a trace but it is not flat. It also has a nice strong CRT with no burn.

Generally, I will sell these parts reasonable, and also I would trade one of the 7B50s for ANY vertical plugin to fit the 7603.

I also have a 422 that is not right and I am thinking of offing that as well. I am sure I had a 310 around but I can't seem to find it. Little ****er got lost somehow I guess.

What you got and what you want ? I prefer trades.