Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Snow Chains

On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 01:27:48 +0000 (UTC), Jules Richardson wrote:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...0/100_0263.jpg

That's a pretty healthy pile 'o snow.

Here's a quick one of a passing plough taken through the office window
a couple of years ago:

http://www.patooie.com/temp/snow.jpg

I'd have thought that was just a light sprinkling for you Jules. Would
have expected larger versions of this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/allsort...72157625381514
631

To be far more common on your roads.

We've not had a good snow storm yet this season;

We normally expect snow from late Oct/early Nov on, so far at our level
we've only had a bit of sleet. The tops were well covered for a few days
at the begining of the month but the snow line was just above us.

--
Cheers
Dave.