Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default Browser

Steve B wrote:
I keep getting nagged that my browser is going to be outdated soon, and I
should update. So, I clicked Google Chrome. It took a long time to
download, but did not install. Now, I think I might have made a mistake,
not being too fond of Google, and some of their antics.

Is it too late to uninstall Google Chrome, and say, install Firefox?

Or something else?

Not familiar with this, just want to turn computer on, and go. Don't need
nor want to understand it deeply.

Steve

Wait till you see the new IE included in Win8... Talk about a POS...

ANYONE who plans on needing a machine for work or for gaming with
anything other than XBox games may want to hit a store NOW and get
either new hardware with Win 7 OR a newer machine with XP on it.

Win 8 SUCKS. BIG TIME. I have been setting up a laptop for a friend
and so far I REALLY want to use this thing for target practice !!

--
Steve W.