Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default More on Texas' 85-mph speed limit

"Fat-Dumb and Happy" wrote in message

Speed costs money, how fast do you want to go? Around 30% less gas
mileage at 85 mph
http://www.mpgforspeed.com/

My time is worth more to me than the ammount of extra gas cost. I try not
to go more than 5 mph over the speed limit because I do not want a ticket.
However if the speed limit was 100 mph I would drive it.

There may be less accidents if the speed limit was around 100 mph or more.
People would have to pay attention to what was going on and not have time to
read books and put on makeup while driving.

Saw a TV show about the Autobond (however you spell it) and then seem to
monitor most of it by remote TV. If you are doing something wrong, they
just send you a ticket in the mail.