Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wrong delivery address

What was at the end of the tube? I'd figure such a pipe would be firmly in a
cement base.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Tony Sivori" wrote in message

Worst case I ever heard of was in the first half of the 1990's. I drove a
fuel tanker truck in Florida, and one of my employer's competitors
delivered a 8500 gallon load of unleaded gasoline down a flag pole hole
at a gas station in Brooksville FL.

True, the old flagpole hole was near the fuel drops, but I always
wondered what kind of driver looked at an unmarked, uncapped four inch
pipe and decided to fill it with unleaded gasoline.

--
Tony Sivori