Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More on Texas' 85-mph speed limit

On 11/18/2012 1:53 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sun, 18 Nov 2012 11:18:48 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 18 Nov 2012 11:27:56 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Illegal in the UK to use hand held cellphone while driving, has been
for years.
Or any other device

Yea but do the gals still.... you know, while the guy is driving? O_o

Of course they do, don't be silly.

About a year ago there was a legal case here in CT. Couple was thrown
from the Mercedes convertible after crashing into a tree and the man
died. Police could not determine the driver. His family tried to say
she was driving and sued her. Woman gave her defense. "I could not
have been driving, I was giving him a BJ at the time of the accident"

Why would a woman give a guy a banjo while he was driving, wouldn't that
be very distracting? O_o

TDD