Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Opinions On This Rockler HVLP Gun?

On 11/18/12 5:13 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
On 11/18/2012 4:01 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 11/18/12 2:52 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 11/18/12 1:40 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
On 11/18/2012 2:03 PM, Richard wrote:
On 11/18/2012 11:51 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with this particular sprayer?

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=10469

Yep. I'm on my second one now. The first one lasted 10 years.
Until I got sloppy spraying varnish and didn't clean it out properly.

It's a very good buy.
That unit looks exactly like the $99 HF unit.
Use a 20% off coupon and save $40 over the Rockler price.

BTW, every one of those 20% off coupons says that they can't be used
with any other discount. $99 is the discounted sale price of the HF
model, so it probably wouldn't take. Still cheaper, however... and local.

They'll probably take the coupon on it.

Really? So you think it's a manager's discretion thing? Worth a try,
I guess.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)