Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More on Texas' 85-mph speed limit

On 11/18/2012 11:27 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 18 Nov 2012 10:19:26 -0600, The Daring Dufas

I won't even talk on my cellphone while driving, if I answer it I tell
the caller, "I'm driving and I'll call you when I reach my destination."
If it's an emergency, I pull over to the side of the road and talk to
them. I spend half my drive time dodging yackers and texters who are an
extremely hazardous impediment to the efficient flow of traffic. O_o

TDD

I tried using my phone in the car but I ran out of cord before I even
got out of the driveway.

There are chargers that plug into the cigarette lighter socket. O_o

TDD