Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PC keyboard

On Fri, 16 Nov 2012 23:22:22 +0000 (UTC), Jules Richardson wrote:

An old IBM Model M. I have two, both in use daily, one of which is 23
years old, and the other is a 19 year youngster.

Ha, I win! ;-) (mine's old enough to have no status LEDs - I do
sometimes miss having a caps-lock one, although num-lock and
scroll-lock ones have always been a bit useless IMHO)

Yeah caps lock light is occasionally useful, WTF is my correctly typed
password being rejected. The num lock one for seeing if the keyboard and
computer are still talking to each other or has the machine locked up
when normal typing doesn't produce anything.

--
Cheers
Dave.