Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
klem kedidelhopper klem kedidelhopper is offline

Default Toaster, I thought it needed repair

On Nov 17, 12:26*pm, T wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 16 Nov 2012 21:59:19 -0500, the renowned T
wrote:

In article ,
says...

* *But she said it makes good toast.

http://www.news.com.au/world/viral-i...es-demonic-toa....

When they heard the voices from it it's probably RFI. Toaster elements
could act as rudimentary receivers if the signal was strong enough.

Must have been one hell of a lot of strange RFI to (not) burn "Satan
Lives" (in English) into the toast.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Well - that was just embelishment on the part of the owners of the
toaster. Pretty easy to do too!

You haven't seen what I can do with eggs yet. Lenny