Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
cameo cameo is offline

Default Ron Paul's Farewell Speech to Congress

On 11/17/2012 12:36 AM, P E Schoen wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-speech-video/

I was impressed by Ron Paul's wisdom. He correctly identified the
problems of growing oppression and tyranny by government force on behalf
of special interests and politicians motivated by power. The main
problem is that a government based on individual liberties can be
successful only when people are virtuous and guided by principles of
rational morality. We need to turn away from our culture of violence
which is evidenced by undeclared wars as well as government sponsored
invasion, by means of force, of personal privacy, liberty, and choice.

Now, if you could just convince other governments about this that would
do us harm, we could get somehere.