Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default Ron Paul's Farewell Speech to Congress

Ron Paul's Farewell Speech to Congress, a really good read...

http://wmbriggs.com/blog/?p=6646

And the important stuff, how to bake your own Twinkies...

http://tinyurl.com/bmv9koo

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message

Ron Paul's Farewell Speech to Congress, a really good read...

http://wmbriggs.com/blog/?p=6646

Your link doesn't work. Here's one that does:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-speech-video/

I was impressed by Ron Paul's wisdom. He correctly identified the problems
of growing oppression and tyranny by government force on behalf of special
interests and politicians motivated by power. The main problem is that a
government based on individual liberties can be successful only when people
are virtuous and guided by principles of rational morality. We need to turn
away from our culture of violence which is evidenced by undeclared wars as
well as government sponsored invasion, by means of force, of personal
privacy, liberty, and choice.

Paul

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Sat, 17 Nov 2012 03:36:22 -0500, "P E Schoen"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
.. .

Ron Paul's Farewell Speech to Congress, a really good read...

http://wmbriggs.com/blog/?p=6646

Your link doesn't work.

Huh? I just clicked on the link and it works just fine.

Here's one that does:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-speech-video/

I was impressed by Ron Paul's wisdom. He correctly identified the problems
of growing oppression and tyranny by government force on behalf of special
interests and politicians motivated by power. The main problem is that a
government based on individual liberties can be successful only when people
are virtuous and guided by principles of rational morality. We need to turn
away from our culture of violence which is evidenced by undeclared wars as
well as government sponsored invasion, by means of force, of personal
privacy, liberty, and choice.

Paul

You leftists want to turn the US into ass-kissers instead of
ass-kickers.

Unfortunately you are succeeding :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On 11/17/2012 12:36 AM, P E Schoen wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-speech-video/

I was impressed by Ron Paul's wisdom. He correctly identified the
problems of growing oppression and tyranny by government force on behalf
of special interests and politicians motivated by power. The main
problem is that a government based on individual liberties can be
successful only when people are virtuous and guided by principles of
rational morality. We need to turn away from our culture of violence
which is evidenced by undeclared wars as well as government sponsored
invasion, by means of force, of personal privacy, liberty, and choice.

Now, if you could just convince other governments about this that would
do us harm, we could get somehere.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Big snip here because I want to focus on one thing. An ass-kicker country?
National debt? Don't think so and the implosion is imminent. The
ass-kicker thing goes way back to post WWII when we could do no wrong and
now we can do no right because we are in debt to unfriendly countries.