Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
P E Schoen[_2_] P E Schoen[_2_] is offline

Default Ron Paul's Farewell Speech to Congress

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message

Ron Paul's Farewell Speech to Congress, a really good read...

http://wmbriggs.com/blog/?p=6646

Your link doesn't work. Here's one that does:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-speech-video/

I was impressed by Ron Paul's wisdom. He correctly identified the problems
of growing oppression and tyranny by government force on behalf of special
interests and politicians motivated by power. The main problem is that a
government based on individual liberties can be successful only when people
are virtuous and guided by principles of rational morality. We need to turn
away from our culture of violence which is evidenced by undeclared wars as
well as government sponsored invasion, by means of force, of personal
privacy, liberty, and choice.

Paul