Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WI FI Radio

In article
,
Steve Firth wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
[snip]

And let's face it, even had the question been for advice on how to
pick up R4 on FM, your answer - use a Nokia phone would be ****witted
enough to be a Drivel answer.

As was yours about using a phone etc where the OP obviously wanted
some form of portable radio.

Shame a slack handful of people disagree with you, eh? Err and you do
note the massive hypocrisy of your response, given that you are pushing
a phone that doesn't even work via the Internet?

[Sigh] I simply offered a solution to the poor sound quality and battery
life you seem to have with your iPhone. But, of course no comment on that
perfect device is allowed by you.

I have a different opinion about teachers to you, get over it. My
brother is a mechanic BTW, does that mean all mechanics are above
criticism?

I'd suggest you actually read what you wrote about teachers...

Alternatively are you just raising teachers to infallible
sainthood or do add in those other saints the nurses "God bless 'em!"

Most live in a world where things ain't all black or white. What world do
you come from?

Although I'd like to see the latter showing some professionalism and
actually doing the job instead of yakking all night and texting their
mates.

Something else you've made a study of one, then, and proclaim on?

--
*A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.