Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Mac Davis Mac Davis is offline

Default Bowl Saver

On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 22:06:10 -0500, "G. Ross"
wrote:

Looking for advice/comparison of McNaughton Center-Saver system vs
Woodcut Bowl Saver. How well do these things work?

I have the Mc Naughton in small and medium sizes and don't use them
since I moved... If they didn't weigh so damn much I might send them
to ya..lol
Never used the Woodcut or Oneway savers but this one was highly
recommended to me about 7 years ago...

I see that they've changes the tool rest swivel and the cutting tips
now...
There is a learning curve, but it you get large blanks it would be
worth the time and waste... (I made wuite a few "funnels" in the
precess...
No use fo them here with what little wood is available..