Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default PC keyboard

Huge wrote:
On 2012-11-16, Andrew Mawson wrote:
"Huge" wrote in message ...

On 2012-11-16, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Ramsman" wrote in message
SWMBO treats her keyboard like her piano, hitting the keys more in forte
fashion. The result is that the letters on the keycaps wear badly. A set
of stickers has worn even more quickly than the originals. My keyboard
is
hardly worn at all, but it's a Microsoft ergonomic one, which she hates
use.

Can anyone recommend a keyboard (not wireless) with really hard-wearing
keycaps?

Teach her a lesson:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Crayola-Type.../dp/B00167ZYMK

That reminds me of the keyboards in trading rooms;

http://www.saintclassified.pk/upload...-ad-152062.jpg

Well in my experience of dealing rooms traders do need to be treated like
kids - everlastingly having to pick up their rattles from the ground under
their pram G

Too bloody true. You also need a keyboard that can survive having an
expensive noise cancelling telephone handset repeatedly smashed into it.

One police control room used to go through several mice per shift. A
particular operator used to hammer the mouse ball though the PCB then
swapped mice with another workstation. took
CCTV to see what was going on.

--
€˘DarWin|
_/ _/