Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WI FI Radio

In article
,
Steve Firth wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article
,
Steve Firth wrote:
That's progress? My old Nokia phone has an excellent FM radio built in
with decent sound quality and good battery life...

yawn

Yes Dave, whatever you say. Good luck with picking up RAI or Ngoma or
Africa No 1 on your FM radio.

yawn Yes, pet, whatever you say.

Perhaps you might actually read the post from the OP you replied to.
No mention of 'RAI or Ngoma or Africa No 1' - but of R4. Which my
phone gets very well. In decent quality with decent battery life too.

Are you trying to take over from dribble in answering a question that
hasn't been asked?

AYOTB?

I gave the reasons why *I* like Tune In Pro radio. I did not say it was a
reccomended or the only way to listen to R4.

And I gave my recommendation for listening to R4 or any other FM station
while on the move. With decent quality and battery life.

Still good to hear you have some manky old phone that can receive only
one station. Very useful. Obviously if it receives more stations than
R4 then it is useless, according to your bizarre standards.

Were you born a ****** or did you have to learn how to be one in that
public library?

Oh BTW he also said the requirement was to pick up R4 *via the internet*.
Can your tatty old phone do that? Or are you trying to take over from
Drivel by answering an unasked question?

And poor audio and poor battery consumption is your answer?

And let's face it, even had the question been for advice on how to pick
up R4 on FM, your answer - use a Nokia phone would be ****witted enough
to be a Drivel answer.

As was yours about using a phone etc where the OP obviously wanted some
form of portable radio.

--
*I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.