Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson[_2_] Andrew Mawson[_2_] is offline

Default WI FI Radio

"fred" wrote in message

SWMBO wants a battery operated radio that can pick up Radio 4 via the
internet (we have a domestic wifi network.

What are her options ?

--
My iPhone does it quite cheerfully using a free app. My wife uses hers quite
a bit to listen to Classic FM when in her polytunnel & greenhouses. It cuts

AWEM