Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
P E Schoen[_2_] P E Schoen[_2_] is offline

Default Toaster, I thought it needed repair

"amdx" wrote in message ...

I don't know why, I just clicked and it worked for me.

Worked for me too. But hardly worth the bother. This woman apparently was
trying to make tipsy toast, but applied the alcoholic spirits to the bread
before putting it in the toaster. You also get similar results if you
overcook a pop-tart. Here's how you should make tipsy toast and other
similar culinary delights:
http://www.tipsyculinaryqueen.com/20...nch-toast.html

Paul