Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default Redwood boards

On Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:07:52 PM UTC-6, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Roy" wrote:

That might be about enough to build a Adirondack chair. I built a

couple of them from Redwood this summer and finished them in natural

color. Beautiful wood.

There are lots of plans on the web but I used a Norm Abram plan that

was in Popular Mechanics a few years back.

Ala-Kazaaaam!!

http://www.popularwoodworking.com/ar...irondack-chair

SFWIW:

Plans for that chair can be purchased directly from NYW for $10.95.

Includes plans for a foot stool.

Lew

I have a PDF of the plan, which I believe is the magazine article. A friend sent it to me and said he got it from the internet, but I was unable to locate it the other day.

RonB